Based on reader comments or lack thereof, it is possible that I am not the single dumbest currency commentator on the planet but I feel like I have a lot to learn and am asking for your help.
If you are aware of any sites that have what you think is good currency commentary please let me know. I am not so much looking to make 4 pips in a couple of hours but more looking to read about current economic events in various countries and what that might to do the currency.
I am aware of and read a couple of sites along these lines. In no particular order;
- Dismally, as it relates to the markets
- Jyske Bank Capital Markets
- Everbank Daily Pfennig email
- Nicole Elliott's weekly market commentary
- Marc Chandler on RealMoney.com (sub required)
Collectively we might learn about some great new sites. Thank you.